Malaria – Pipeline Review, H2 2011 – Market Research Reports – Research and MarketsPosted: November 7, 2011
Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Malaria – Pipeline Review, H2 2011’, provides an overview of the Malaria therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Malaria, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Malaria. ‘Malaria – Pipeline Review, H2 2011’ is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note-: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
– A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Malaria.
– A review of the Malaria products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
– A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
– Coverage of the Malaria pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
– Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
– Key discontinued pipeline projects.
– Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Malaria.